Proper installation and maintenance will ensure years of service.
|Items needed to complete this job
- Lift and operate integral T - HANDLE to ensure it is functioning properly.
- While in the pulled - up (raised) position, lightly lubricate the T - HANDLE shaft around its diameter near the lower end where it contacts the CENTER BUSHING.
- Lower the T - HANDLE and operate for a few full cycles to distribute the shaft grease to the bushing’s O - RING.
- Wipe any excess grease off the upper end of the T - HANDLE shaft where the hand may contact.
- Apply Mystik JT - 6 No.2 Grease to the ACTUATOR PIVOT SOCKETS, RAMPS (including ACETRON BUMPERS) and HANDLE U - CHANNEL, slotted end of the DOG ARMS underneath the nylon WASHER on each STANDOFF, and to the COAMING FLANGE where it contacts each DOG ARM. Lightly coat A/R.